Sunday, September 03, 2006

Less than a month now!

With just under four weeks to go things are getting a bit exciting here. My visa has arrived (after I had all the documents organised they did it super quickly) and we have booked and paid for our flights. Apparantly all flights get in to Heathrow at 5am, sorry Melissa! We'll be in London on October 1st.

I have sent off all my forms for my teaching agency, will have to do some induction in the first week or so but it won't be long before I'm working. Neil is in discussion with agencies now and just needs to wait a bit longer to see what's going to be around when we arrive.

On the home side, Pippi and Wormwood seem to be getting along a bit better now, Worm's only bopped her once and she's learning to stay away ;-) After all, she is moving into his house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home